Dave Plowman (News)

Default Plumbing shock

In article ,
iamaran wrote:
Apparently (I was not in, my partner was) it had been connected, but due
to some poor welding in the original copper pipes along with a
blockage, the plumbing from the sink has become separated.

Copper waste pipes are most unusual in a domestic situation. Commonly,
it's PVC, and the surface stuff is either push fit or solvent welded. Even
badly done solvent weld won't come apart - if it is solvent weld, it's
likely to have been only pushed together with no 'glue'.

--
*Do paediatricians play miniature golf on Wednesdays?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.