BuildaLittle

Default Why buy a house?

i was always told, "build it and they will come", and so far that has
continued to be the case.

--
C h a r l e s H e s t e r
General Contractor/Homebuilding Consultant
"Gene Seibel" wrote in message
om...
victor wrote in message

2. "You're throwing rent money down the toilet." True. In all
likelihood, your mortgage payment will be twice your rent. By the time
you pay it off, you'll be drinking Ensure, wearing Depends, and too old
to maintain the house. Then you'll be wanting to move back to ... AN
APARTMENT! By that time, an assisted living apartment. And let's be
realistic. You're NOT going to be like those power couples in Money
magazine who claim they're going to pay off the mortgage in 5 years and
retire in 10. Yeah, right.

Have owned three houses in three states and each time the payments
were very little more if not less than renting. Most important to us
is the freedom to paint or change our home any way we want.
--
Gene Seibel
Hangar 131 - http://pad39a.com/gene/plane.html