Tim Iskander

Default Need advice on a pool filter

We have a DE filter and are big fans... The DE filters can be
be more finicky and clog easier than sand (our dog took to
swimming for a while, which glogged it up in no time!), but
it does a much better job of filtering. Our water is crystal
clear. The filter really doesn't require much maintenance.

We have a solar cover on a reel for out pool that we keep on
at night to keep the heat in (nights can be cool here in central
NY). On our rectangular pool its really no effort to roll the
cover in/out... I think it may be a bit more of a fiddle with
a kidney, etc..

/Tim

Danny wrote:
any advice for inground pool filters?