Tony Williams

Default What length ladder and best place to buy them?

In article ,
David Hearn wrote:
The guttering of our house is about 5.5m above the ground. I
want a ladder which will reach that height safely.

[big snip]

Our house has similar heights to reach and I have a 24ft
double extending ladder. 24ft is just about adequate but
I wish now that I had bought a longer 3-section ladder.
This would have provided just that extra overlap, and the
shorter single sections could be more useful for other jobs.

Does anyone have a better/cheaper place to get it from for a
similar price? £130 is the max I'll go to,

[snip]

It was about 10 years ago, but I bought mine out of E&M,
straight from the mfrs, someone in Cardiff AFAIR. Full
spec professional, big wide treads, not that expensive.
Price included delivery. The mfr also made matching
safety accessories.

--
Tony Williams.