tony sayer

Default Miele washing machines

In article , IMM
writes

"tony sayer" wrote in message
In article , IMM
writes

"tony sayer" wrote in message
In article , IMM

writes

"tony sayer" wrote in message
news In article , Conrad

Edwards
writes

I'm fed up with cheap quality washing machines and was thinking

about
Miele.
How easy are they to fix after the 5 year guarantee is up...are

parts
easy to get and reasonably priced?
How many of you have Miele and never have problems?

We've had one for some years now and no problems at all. Very
recommended, and worth that extra. Bit like a BMW over a ford

IMHO...

And BMW's still break down. Not as often, but when they do, you envy

the
man
in the Ford riding past.

Well compare the prices and availability of a Ten year old series 3

with
those of Fords of the same vintage.

You are off mark. They still break down.

Let alone the desirability...

Irrelevant! This is intangible.

Well have a look on Autotrader and see if you can find one, they go like
the clappers:-))..

Fords are two a penny in the local rag..

They do sell more Ford's than BMW's

Yes, I'm sure they do. Not everyone appreciates quality...

--
Tony Sayer