Liz

Default Wallpaper removal not going so well...

Thanks for the info Sandra. Yes, it was painted under the border.
We will give it a good washing.

Liz

Sandra Loosemore wrote in message
I just removed a 10" border. I used a wet towel and a steam iron. It came
off much easier than I thought it would.

Should the area where the border was, be thoroughly washed, to remove the
residue of clue? Also should it be primed?

Yes to washing -- multiple times, if necessary, to get all the slime
off. Plain water is all you need. If you're going to prime, do the
entire wall and not just the part where the border was. If the wall
was already painted under the border, though, you shouldn't need to
prime before repainting unless you're making a drastic color change.

-Sandra