OKE

Default Replace of Heat Pump or Get new system?

Hi everyone,

Here's the deal I live in Maryland and I am getting ready to move
out of my house. The person before me replace the heat/cooling system
in the house about six years ago. And as you can guess on the sixth
year the heat pump has died, and my luck the crap only had a 5 year
warranty. The unit is a GOODMAN CPKE30-1B. My question is this,
since I am going to sell the house within a year should I just replace
the heat pump or the whole thing.

I have got some quotes from a couple of dealers, they a
1. Local guys, pretty reputable: They say they will just replace the
unit with a GOODMAN CPKe-30L, 2.5 ton 10 seer heat pump.
Total: $1350.00

2. Home Depot, guy, replace the whole thing with all TRANE heat pump
2TWR1030A, Trane Air Handler TWG030A1408, and Baystat 240
Thermostat.
Total: $4450.00

3. Local guys also reputable: They say they will put in Rheem
products. I haven't got all the details yet, but they will replace heat
pump,air handler, and thermostat as well
Estimate Total: $3500

Please keep in mind I will be selling the place. So is it worth it
for a new system or just replace the heat pump and move on? Also how
much value do you think this would to the house?

Thanks for your input in advance
OKE