kristen

Default Deck stain. Recommendation?

"TomH" wrote in message ...
"kristen" wrote in message
om...
Penofin. It's a penetrating Rose wood oil. Looks great. I wouldn't
use an oil based stain again after using this.You can get this at Home
depot.

How long will Penofin last? Does it repel water? I'm not sure if
climate matters but we live in northern Vermont.

Thanks.

I'm on the 3rd year and it still looks pretty good.
It's a penetrating oil and it repels water.
Here's the web site.

http://www.penofin.com/

Thanks. I think I might try it! Do you have one type to recommend? I
saw on their website they have the normal line, then a premium, and
one specifically for pressure treated decks. Our deck is pressure
treated, but I dont really think it has a green tint that needs
hiding.