RJ

Default URGENT Leaking hot water cylinder (pressurised) HELP

Not "that" red thing - I know that!

The thing in top-left corner on the top of the cylinder. It has an
electrical connector to it and I can't work it out. Its on the end of
a T for the boiler in/return.

Pandora is looking more & more likely. Any other alternatives worth
checking out?

Andy Hall wrote in message . ..
On 12 Jan 2004 05:06:45 -0800, (RJ) wrote:

I've looked at the Pandora and spoken to the guys at heatweb - very
helpful and he convinced me I could fit it! Pricey - but I guess
every option I have will be as well!

So many thanks for this suggestion.

Still don't know what the red thing is....

The expansion vessel for the heating primary circuit.

"IMM" wrote in message ...
"RJ" wrote in message
om...
IMM & Andy

Without taking the pi$$ too much - do you have any make/models of
tanks you think may suffice that I could research more to see if its
in my capabilities? My research suggests its doable if a little
complex...

Christian on this ng has just installed a DPS Pandora heat bank. Do a
Google on Pandora. and look at it on
http://www.heatweb.com. No overflow
is required. You fill it up with hose and add the appropriate inhibitor.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl