Jonathan Pearson

Default Best / Cheapest Place To Buy Kitchen Cabinets???

SuzySue wrote:
Where is the best/cheapest place to buy kitchen cabinets at the best
prices? I'm not looking for anything very fancy; Maximum of £2000

SNIP

Does anyone have any suggestions/tips? Thanks!

There was a thread on this sometime last week.

Having gone through the process recently, by far the most suitable for our
requirements was a kitchen from Ikea, the quality / price / ease of
installation has far surpassed our expectations.

According to the delivery guys ours was a large kitchen (150 individual
boxes / packets - 13ish lower units, 11ish upper units), all components were
correct and nothing missing, cost was around £1800 for units, plinths etc..

very happy
Jon