derek

Default Best / Cheapest Place To Buy Kitchen Cabinets???

On 12 Jan 2004 09:25:26 -0800, (SuzySue)
wrote:

Where is the best/cheapest place to buy kitchen cabinets at the best
prices? I'm not looking for anything very fancy; Maximum of £2000

To get "bargains", is the best place/time to go into the usual large
DIY stores and purchase during the January sales? Or are there any
other ways to purchase at less than the usual price? For example, are
there any wholesalers of kitchen cabinets which would sell to the
public? Or mail-order suppliers?

What about purchasing 2nd hand kitchen cabinets? Sometimes I see what
appear to be good quality 2nd hand kitchen units advertised in
newspapers, but I suppose if you purchase these there's no guarantee
that they'll fit the kitchen!

Does anyone have any suggestions/tips? Thanks!

WWW.keencost.co.uk

DG