David

Default Water baseboard heat will not stop

Rich

What makes you think it is a boiler? Especially when the diagnostic lights
for the boiler says it is working just fine?

David

"rich " "rich "@work wrote in message
David wrote:

Thanks Sniper,

That is what I have been thinking, just wanted to feel the newsgroups

out
and see if it could be something else.

I know the boiler is working correctly as far as the diagnostic lights

are
telling me. I know I am getting heat so no blockage. Therefore it would

have
to be something wrong between the boiler and the radiators. Which would
signal to me something with the valves. Either wiring or the valve

itself.

Just FYI, the valves I have are Honeywell V8043E valves.

David

David:

You need a new boiler.

Rich