kjpro

Default Water baseboard heat will not stop

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message

Depending on your technical prowess, available tools, and courage, you
may well find it best to leave the job to a professional. The tuition
cost for a DIY heating repair education can escalate pretty fast if
things start going wrong. G

Not to meantion that if certain things go wrong,
the problems he has now are going to be small compared to the cost of a new
boiler.

Lastly, I have to agree that your posting your question to a
"professional group" wasn't worth wasting address keystrokes on. Those
guys are still stuck in a medieval guild mentality and for reasons I
can't fathom or appreciate, they seem take immense pleasure out of
acting like a bunch of 14 year olds in the school cafeteria, bullying
folks who aren'r in their little clique. Leave 'em to themselves, they
deserve each other.

Well just what do you do for a living??
*Cause by your post.......we know it's not HVAC.

Jeff

Ask yourself this question:

*If* you owned your own HVAC company,
and you gave advice to someone over the net that takes it the wrong way....
.....and gets hurt or kills themself or someone while doing so.....
...........would you like to lose everything you have that makes you money to
survive??
(and everything you have worked so hard to accumulate?)

*We* don't....we like our jobs and take pride in doing the best job
possible.
We are not in the business to take unnecessary risks that could jeopardise
everything we do for the rest of our lives.

And by reading this guys post.....he has no clue.....nor can any of us see
his actual system that's installed in his home....

Is it even properly installed and safe??? (who knows)
What shape is the system in? (who knows)

No brand meantioned,
no model numbers meantioned,
no links to pictures,
no clues what so ever to what he has installed in his home.

BTW, I have a vehicle that won't run.......what's wrong with it???
(get the picture?)

--
kjpro