pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

Default Water baseboard heat will not stop

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 04:02:14 GMT, "David"
wrote:

I understand that. Your opinion is that newsgroups are used to shut people
down. My opinion is that newsgroups are to share ideas. That is what makes
the world an interesting place. We all have different opinions, and are
entitled to them.

My opinion is that you are as entitled to your opinion as you
are to your asshole. Neither of them interest me.

My opinion is that the reason there are over 50,000 newsgroups
is so everyone can discuss every topic, etc, *in the appropriate
forum*.

Your cross-post to alt.hvac, a group I founded in 1995 for
**the HVAC trade**, is no more appropriate than if you had
cross-posted to alt.****.my.doggy.in.the ass.

Just because a group exists, that doesn't mean your post
belongs there.

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online !! http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free superheat charts for 38 Ref's online at http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/