pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

Default Water baseboard heat will not stop

No, actually it wouldn't. But I suppose you can't see that
from where your head is. So go ahead, chase the goose.

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 02:58:44 GMT, "David"
wrote:

Thanks for your idea. I think you are on to something. Gotta check it out.
That would explain it, even if both zones are turned down, the water heater
still requires heat, and that may cause hot H2O to go thru upstairs pipes!

"AJW" wrote in message
Could it possibly be that the zone valve is defective and is stuck open?
When heat is called for by one of the other zones, hot water is pushed

thru
the defective one. Possible I guess!

wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 00:13:57 GMT, David wrote:

Hopefully someone out there can help us out. We don't want to be frying
in the middle of summer and having the ac compete with the heater.

Absolutely.

They are listed in your Yellow Pages under 'Heating and Air
Conditioning Repair'. Call them, they'd be glad to come out and fix
your problem.

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online !! http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free superheat charts for 38 Ref's online at

http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/