pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

Default Water baseboard heat will not stop

David , the symptomology you enumerate is clear, and has one
cause, and one cause only, in your case.

You have your head planted so far up your ass you can see out
of your own nostrils.

Try blinking, sneezing and farting all at the same time and
see if that helps.

If it doesn't, then just go **** yourself, that should clear
it up nicely, and give you something to chew on, too.

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 01:15:07 GMT, David wrote:

Dear Doctor Itchy Crabs,

What about the burning sensation I have been experiencing in my nether
regions? I tried running out and getting a thermostat for that too..but
it still feels like I am sitting on a pile of fire ants. Seems to me you
have had plenty of experience in this area and could offer some homespun
advice...

"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote in
:

www.yellowpages.com

We can't fix it over the internet.

And why it everyone that has a problem goes out and buys a new
thermostat thinking that will solve the problem???

"David" wrote in message
.196...
We have a gas boiler heating system with three zones. 1st zone is for
the downstairs, 2nd zone is for the upstairs and the 3rd zone is for
heating the hot water.

We are currently having problems with the 2nd zone in that it is
keeping the upstairs at 76 degrees. I have recently replaced the
thermostat upstairs and set it at 45 degrees. But the temperature
still remains at 76.

But then for a week or so it seemed like when we turned the
downstairs heat off, the upstairs would turn off also. But yesterday
and today we turned the heat all the way down downstairs and the
upstairs pipes remained hot.

One thing of note, is that prior to replacing the mercury thermostat
with a digital thermostat, I did move the thermostats control up and
down (with the cover off) and did not see any sparks when the merury
made contact with the wires to start the heating process.

Hopefully someone out there can help us out. We don't want to be
frying in the middle of summer and having the ac compete with the
heater.

Thanks in advance,
David

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's