RJ

Default URGENT Leaking hot water cylinder (pressurised) HELP

I've looked at the Pandora and spoken to the guys at heatweb - very
helpful and he convinced me I could fit it! Pricey - but I guess
every option I have will be as well!

So many thanks for this suggestion.

Still don't know what the red thing is....

"IMM" wrote in message ...
"RJ" wrote in message
om...
IMM & Andy

Without taking the pi$$ too much - do you have any make/models of
tanks you think may suffice that I could research more to see if its
in my capabilities? My research suggests its doable if a little
complex...

Christian on this ng has just installed a DPS Pandora heat bank. Do a
Google on Pandora. and look at it on http://www.heatweb.com. No overflow
is required. You fill it up with hose and add the appropriate inhibitor.