Dave Plowman

Default Power Cuts/Generators yet again

In article ,
wrote:
If I add a 'permanent' charger then effectively I've got an UPS. With
a capacity of approx 0.5 kwh. I don't know what you'd expect to pay
for one ready made, but my costs are *well* under 50 quid so far,
given that most of the bits are either secondhand or new via Ebay.

That's about what they cost ready made, UPSs have become incredibly
cheap now.

With that sort of capacity? I find that hard to believe - the battery
alone would cost much more than that trade price.

--
*Gargling is a good way to see if your throat leaks.

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn