IMM

Default Miele washing machines

"tony sayer" wrote in message
In article , Steve Firth
writes
tony sayer wrote:

Well compare the prices and availability of a Ten year old series 3

with
those of Fords of the same vintage.

Let alone the desirability...

Yeh, no one in their right mind would be seen dead in a 10 year old BMW.

Well among my 21 Y/O daughters friends, male and female, its the car of
choice!. Very trendy it seems. Well tended examples are highly sought
after. See what money the *older* ones are fetching still!..

Not my cup of tea though, Audi A6 estate for me.

And that's never been a bit of trouble either. Jerry certainly knows how
to screw cars together..

Desirability is intangible. BMW fairs in the middle of the tables for
reliability, the last one I looked at.

---