Thomas P. Gootee

Default There are lots of PDF Service Manuals available at...

"Norm Dresner" wrote in message ...
"Thomas P. Gootee" wrote in message
Service Manuals, in PDF format:

There are lots of SERVICE MANUALS, for electronic test equipment, and
comms radios, etc etc, in PDF format, available at:

http://www.fullnet.com/u/tomg/manuals.htm

Nobody -- and I mean NOBODY -- who plays "music" on my sound card without my
permission has ever gotten my business.

N O B O D Y ! ! !

To each his own, I guess. (But THAT's a NEW one!)

I am a little curious, though, about why you put the word "music" in
quotation marks. Oh. Wait. There ISN'T (and wasn't) any music on that
webpage; no sound at all, in fact, as far as I can see. So you were
probably referring to one of the Bach "Three Part Inventions", or
possibly some of the Beethoven, on some of the other pages on my
website. Well! I realize they were only MIDI renditions (since MIDI is
so fast to download). But they still sound like MUSIC (no quotes), to
ME. Are you sure that your sound card is up to snuff? I thought that
that type of music was supposed to help INCREASE your intelligence.

All kidding aside: Just for the record, I've had many dozens of very
nice compliments, for the music on some of my webpages, "out of the
blue", over the years. But this is the very first "negative" comment
about any of it.

"May you have an interesting life." - ancient Chinese curse

Tom

Tom Gootee

http://www.fullnet.com/u/tomg (WARNING: SITE MAY CONTAIN (gasp!)
MUSIC.)