J T

Default router table top - design questions

Mon, Aug 2, 2004, 3:43am (EDT+4) (Chris=A0Carruth)
has:
snip Questions:
1) Placement of miter slot (how far from front edge,

Dunno, but I would think along one side myself. At least, that's
where I think I would prefer one. Actually, if I was gonna do that, I'd
probably have one on each side.

should it be length of table,

Well, it makes sense to me.

any use for slots running on both sides of router,

See above.

perpendicular to router, etc)

You don't have a fixed blade, like a table saw, so, I would think
not. On the other hand, I don't have miter slots in my router table,
and probably never will.

JOAT
The highway of fear is the road to defeat.
- Bazooka Joe
JERUSALEM RIDGE
http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid