IMM

Default Thermostatic shower problem

"Nathan" wrote in message
om...
I've got a related question.
We're installing a new shower and combi boiler system:
I've been told by the guy who's installing the boiler that we should
definitely go for a manual separate hot/cold shower as these are far
more reliable, particularly in hard water areas (london).
Is he right? I don't like the idea of fiddling with the controls all
the time and having the water go hot and cold.

Any advice much appreciated.

It will have to have an integrated pressure equalisation valve inside,
otherwise he is an idiot for saying that. Mira, and others make mixer with
them integrated. They can be fitted in the pipes before the mixer as a
separate unit.

---