IMM

Default URGENT Leaking hot water cylinder (pressurised) HELP

IMM wrote:

"RJ" wrote in message
om...

Semi tempted by this thought - but for 2 things - 1 getting the right
seal - I can't find any mention of this particular setup on the web
anywhere! and 2 - the top of the cylinder looks so rusted, that if all
the rust is removed and cleaned away, it'll be impossible to reseal as
the cylinder is so pitted and rusted...

If an unvented cylinder shows signs of corrosion then ditch it.

This is another rare occasion where I tend to agree with you :-)

Amazing! You gradually learning then.

---