Adrian Simpson

Default Fridge Freezers

Now at the stage where about the only thing left to do with the kitchen
is to get a new fridge freezer. Looking for a 50/50 built in jobby.

I've been having a rummage around on the web and have come across a
bewildering number of suppliers, whose prices seem fairly consistent
(and about 75% of the electrical sheds). So I was wondering if anyone
had any suggestions for online supplies to use or avoid. I prefer to
use "real" shops, but with savings in the region of £100-200 (depending
on model) in the offing, it looks as though this online shopping might
have something going for it.

TIA

Adrian
--
To Reply :
replace "news" with "adrian" and "nospam" with "ffoil"