Subcomandante

Default HOA giving grief about fence

"Bill Seurer" wrote in message
Subcomandante wrote:

I am beyond the Bolshevik approach to the HOA problems which you are

proposing.
To me the bottom line is:
Am I landlord or not?.....
Am I free or not?......
Am I in servitude or not?......
If the answer is yes an abolishment of the HOA is the only answer.

If you don't like HOA then don't sign into one. Period.

In this famous and proudly (free?) country, there should newer be a document
submitted to you for signing which states:

"The covenants and restrictions in the declaration shall be enforceable
equitable servitudes" Cal. Civil Code 1354(a)"

Although you have no problem to sign such document and live like slave tied into
a servitude, I do. But, you are probably one of these idiots who will say:
"Search me without a warrant, I have noting to hide" too. You are probably the
obedient American Bolshevik.
-Sub