Rich Greenberg

Default Broken Dryer: Fix or Replace?

In article ,
Ken Sternberg wrote:
I removed the rear metal panel covering the inside of the dryer.
There's a long rectangular-shaped metal box going from top tp bottom
at an angle. I don't see anything resembling a belt. What do I do now?

Thats probably a guard over the belt. It should be removable by taking
out some sheet metal screws, or releaseing some clips, or just pry it
apart if its a friction fit.

--
Rich Greenberg Work: Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com + 1 770 563 6656
N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA Play: richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507