TURTLE

Default Efficient use of Air conditioner

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Put back of refrigerator through an exterior wall. Or put the coils on the
bottom ducting in and out through PVC pipe like the new furnaces.

Of course, this is likely to be impractical. But a cute idea. "Oh, them
pipes? I didn't get a 90+ furnace, that's just my refrigerator".

--

Christopher A. Young

This is Turtle.

Stormy , Refrigerators are not designed to run in outdoor / Ambiant temperatures
because it tells you to turn the refrigerator off or not run the refrigerator in
temperatures above 95ºF . If you set it up like this you would have to turn your
refrigerator off when it gets hot outdoors. I like to keep my refrigerator
running all the time and not just when it is cool outdoors.

TURTLE

---