Colin Wilson

Default renewing fence post for the third time!

A fence post has snapped again and needs renewing for the 3dr time.

Is it a wooden or concrete post ?

We had "proper" treated wood buried in concrete when we first did our
fence about 10 years ago and had problems with rot and posts snapping
within about 6 years. Panels seemed more liable to popping out in high
winds, and when we found ourselves getting up at 3am as soon as the wind
started to blow to try to resecure it to keep our dogs in, we knew we had
to do something...

We replaced the entire fence with concrete posts and haven`t had a
problem since.