Default Efficient use of Air conditioner

In article ,
"Michael Baugh" wrote:
If you want to have people ignore your post,
rather than scroll past all the stuff they've already read
because you haven't learned to edit the post before you
send it, be sure to post at the bottom. Much more efficient.

It's not, and never will be, more efficient when the postings
are conversations. It is not unusual for me to have 100 going
at the same time. It is very usual for three or four drifts
of conversation to be within one post. Having a history
of a discussion before I reply to it is useful for me, and
it gives context to the conversation for those who dropped
in for second.

Newsgroups, by design, is a conversation that doesn't happen
in realtime.

pins

/BAH

Subtract a hundred and four for e-mail.