Retiredff

Default Snow throwers- tracks vs. wheels ... vs. 4x4 snowblower??

"Steve Wellings" wrote in message
I personally ended up in the middle. I have a 4 wheeled snowblower.
so the four-wheel drive snowblower was a compromise between tracks
and 2 wheel versions.
It's a Yard-Man (an MTD company). It's 9.5HP. It has two axles like a
regular snowblower, but on each axle is a wheel-truck that pivots on the
axle.

Sorry for the delay in replying. I appreciate the comments on the 4-wd.
There doesn't seem to be many of those out there, either. MTD will never see
another dollar of mine, so that will be one less I will check out.