Default Efficient use of Air conditioner

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

If you wish to communicate on newsgroups, please don't toppost.

Put back of refrigerator through an exterior wall.

Moving the fridge into a pantry (which doesn't exist in houses
anymore) is also another way. Putting yet another hole
in a wall will create heating loss in the winter and critter
access into the house.

I thought about putting the fridge on the porch but that won't work
for winter.

...Or put the coils on the
bottom ducting in and out through PVC pipe like the new furnaces.

Of course, this is likely to be impractical. But a cute idea. "Oh, them
pipes? I didn't get a 90+ furnace, that's just my refrigerator".

Will venting make the fridge not work? I don't know how they're
constructed these days since I'm too weak to turn one upsidedown.

/BAH

Subtract a hundred and four for e-mail.