Stormin Mormon

Default Efficient use of Air conditioner

Put back of refrigerator through an exterior wall. Or put the coils on the
bottom ducting in and out through PVC pipe like the new furnaces.

Of course, this is likely to be impractical. But a cute idea. "Oh, them
pipes? I didn't get a 90+ furnace, that's just my refrigerator".

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:
In article 5TMLc.28901$9I.20458@okepread02,
"Richard Henry" wrote:

snip

I forgot to comment on heat prevention. Don't use things that
generate heat. Light bulbs, computers, TVs, vacuum cleaners (yay!),
radios. I haven't figured out how to keep the refrigerator's
heat out of the house other than to not open the door.

/BAH

Subtract a hundred and four for e-mail.