BigWallop

Default Is it possible to use the roadside fire hydrants??

"BAH" wrote in message
Get the tool, go on and just do it! BUT, don't tell anyone, and
particularly don't mention it to any newsgroups............
BAH

Especially this one.

"Toby" wrote in message
Hi,
As you may have seen from a recent post we have dug out a rather

large
pond
and need to fill it before the clay dries out... We have a Yellow fire
hydrant positioned out the front of our house, my Q's are...

I have heard of the Fire Brigade filling (and emptying) swimming pools
before, so I would imagine a pond would be OK. This was in rural Essex

and
done from the engine/tank. Might seem a bit strange asking them.

Toby

---
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com