Mary Shafer

Default Remodeling kitchen - ideas please?

On 10 Aug 2003 23:33:45 GMT, (Dorot29701) wrote:

My neighbor has something I like. Under the sink - instead of just wood trim
that doesn't do anything, her's pulls out (not like a drawer) just drops down
enough to hold a sponge and SOS pad to keep them off the bck of the sink.

You can get a kit, with the hinges and plastic bins, at the home
improvement (DIY) store and add this feature. They're been around for
at least twenty years. I'm assured that installation is extremely
easy. It took the guy who installed mine about ten minutes total.

There's even a little ring holder, so you don't set your rings on the
lip of the sink and then knock them into the garbage disposal.

Mary