Dorot29701

Default Remodeling kitchen - ideas please?

I'm glad you posted because I am in the process of selecting kitchen cabinets
and had wondered about the "new" features. The last time I selected cabinets
there were just shelves.

I have tile countertops and backsplash and it is easy to clean. Next time
around I am going for a different countertop - probably formica because I'm on
a tight budget but will again get tile on the walls.

My neighbor has something I like. Under the sink - instead of just wood trim
that doesn't do anything, her's pulls out (not like a drawer) just drops down
enough to hold a sponge and SOS pad to keep them off the bck of the sink.

Dorothy