Ewan MacIntyre

Default Cheapest source for internal fire doors?

Dave Jennings wrote:
Hi there,

I need to get 13 internal fire doors soon, as part of a loft
conversion. I'd appreciate a headsup to the best place to get them. If
it makes any difference, I'm based in Glasgow.

Thanks.

Regards,

Dave.

Believe it or not, there's a place in the Barras or thereabout that does
good cheap doors. I don't know if they are official fire doors etc,
you'd need to ask. Check the phone book - I don't actually know the name
of the place. However, a colleague who's pretty fussy said he was happy
with the doors he got, for his oldish house on the south side.

Let me know if you can't find the name and I'll ask my colleague.

cheers

Ewan (Stepps, Glasgow)