Default Choosing a HOT WATER RECIRCULATOR for QUICK HOT WATER DELIVERY or for HOT WATER ON D'MAND is now a whole lot easier.

New homes in California require this outlet to be installed. If the
kitchen is the point of installation, then the dishwasher outlet can
be used. If there is no outlet, then one would obviously be
needed. Your neighborhood handyman or friendly electrician should be
able to put one in for around $100.

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:10:00 GMT, "Banister Stairwell"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Posting the findings / results of extensive research done throughout
the internet. I'm sure that this will be of some use to those
interest.

http://www.redytemp.com/ComparisonChart.pdf

sigh Here we go again!

Since I never received a reply to my query the last time this cheesy device
was hawked on the newsgroup, perhaps the answer will now be forthcoming.

Once again... I really would like to know how long it took the 10 year old
girl to install a dedicated branch circuit with a GFCI receptacle underneath
the sink? More than 10 minutes?