pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

Default Condensate everywhere

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 23:03:43 -0700, "CBHvac"
wrote:

First, your a bitchaholic..seen your page before, and it hasnt changed much.

Well put :-)

Second, its not a leak, its condensation and its dripping, not leaking. A
leak, you jackass, would mean that the pipe that is SWEATING, would carry
water, and its not. Glad this isnt rocket science, and your not workin for
NASA...

Ummm.... considering recent events.......

I also suggest that you learn how in hell to use a digital camera, since you
plain suck ass at it, and THAT, sir, is a fact, and I dont have to assume
****.

Oh, stop beating around the bush :-)

As a ****tard that wants to whine and cry, even about an inspector using his
TV as a table...lol...oh my god..thats hilarious...not the fact it happened,
the fact that he found a way to bitch about it..

****, I missed that one !!!

Coming eventually - PMTherm version 2.0 !! http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm.htm
Free superheat charts for 38 Ref's online at http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/
My personal site is at http://www.pmilligan.net ,
featuring free HVAC, psychrometric, stock market, and other software
http://helpthecritters.com/ is my domain for helping critters