Posted to alt.home.repair
Marilyn Manson Marilyn Manson is offline

Default OT: Left hand down?

On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 2:55:16 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 2:27:26 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 10:24:18 +0100, wrote:

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 1:49:07 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 18:08:17 +0100, wrote:

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 12:13:11 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do people say left hand down instead of left? We all know which way to turn the wheel to make the car go left, and it's the same in reverse. And if I'm reversing looking over my shoulder, one hand isn't on the wheel so the phrase makes no sense!

You ranted about the same thing in 2017. Tedious.
You remembered I did that. You're not right in the head.

I remembered you whinged about it before. I had to look up the date.

You keep several years of records?!

Of course I looked it up on google.
And why would you remember that? Most people remember only important things.

It stuck in my mind for some reason. I also remember that my fifth-grade
teacher was allergic to roses.

Most people remember a ton of irrelevant crap.

When I was a young lad, maybe 10 or 11, my older brother said to me:

"I want you to forget that you ever heard of Edward Everett Horton. Never
think of him again."

Thanks, bro. That command and that name have been rattling around
in my head for over half a century.