pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

Default Condensate everywhere

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 02:51:21 GMT, "D.S." wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 01:43:20 GMT, "D.S." wrote:

" 3rd is the sound of dripping rain vibrating through the sheetrock ,
(this was with ear against the wall, might not count)"

"To the Terrell worker who likes the F word, if you shut the opening
for underneath the house the dogs won't do that under there also if
someone calls the dog catcher again tomorrow because of my dogs being
out you will pay to get them out since you can't shut the gate."

"The rules where broken by only having one sub-contracter here by
themself"

"Work was finally done to fix leaks, they tried anyway. Terrell was 42
minutes late"

Ok maybe I've gone overboard here and there , hey another item to sue about
, making me go looney after more than 8 months of this...... lol

Wait I'm not the only looney , you actually took the time to look at it
that much................

Never said I was sane :-). Besides, it was compelling stuff !

I got this mental picture of you, at 2:AM when the world is
silent ( except your world, of course :-) ), ear pressed against the
wall, holding your breath, listening for rain drops, and the echos of
that guy who was 42 minutes late and then stepped in dog****, cursing
in your crawlspace all alone :-)

Coming eventually - PMTherm version 2.0 !! http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm.htm
Free superheat charts for 38 Ref's online at http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/
My personal site is at http://www.pmilligan.net ,
featuring free HVAC, psychrometric, stock market, and other software
http://helpthecritters.com/ is my domain for helping critters