Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Halogen to be banned

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 06:15:51 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

snip

I can only guess you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Bad assumption.

But one he makes over and over about pretty well everything
(especially if Google tells him so).

The Philips Hue system does it using wifi and bluetooth.

And much of my stuff is Zigbee (as is Philips Hue I believe).

But did you see the fuss the DickHeadxx made (and is still making)
about my *choice* to move away from the RPi as a platform for Home
Assistant because of his *insistence* that you could set one up to not
write to the uSD card, even though logging is very much part of what I
wanted my system for! Because *he* didn't see the point, I was wrong
(apparently)? Of course, I take no notice of his narcissistic drool

It's now currently running very smoothly on an 4GN Odroid N2+ with a
64GB eMMC and that has a 'wear indicator' so I can keep an eye on it
(currently sitting at zero etc).

Cheers, T i m