Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Sometimes this forum worries me

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 20:00:20 +0100, Tim Lamb
wrote:

snip

I don't understand why the various subscribers to this forum who
continually argue with T i m don't just kill-file him. Arguing with
him or abusing him is pointless.

I'm amused that he used to rail about troll behaviour.

I'm not sure what that's all about, any more than any other genuine
user here?

Now it is the
only way most see any of his output!

Yup. If you don't agree or like something the best thing to do is hide
from it and then it will go away.

As a measure of useful group activity one could look at the gaps between
the mentions of *angle grinder*.

I'm afraid you are living in the past OM. ;-(

But hey, I'm glad that killfile is really working for you and you
don't still get to read what I type. ;-)

Cheers, T i m