Retiredff

Default Snow throwers- tracks vs. wheels

"Dave C." wrote in message
nk.net...

"Retiredff" lbatter wrote in message
nk.net...
After searching, I could only come up with a few comments concerning

tracked
vs. wheeled snow throwers. Any opinions about which is better, and why?

Having researched snow throwers lately, I can tell you the question you
should be asking is one stage or two?

Doesn't need to be asked. It will be a two-stage. 150' driveway, uphill;
parking area large enough for about four cars; then a 50' walk to the
neighbors driveway; and then their 200+ foot driveway. Driveways are gravel.
I will be getting one large enough to take care of this.

Thanks for suggested line of thinking, though.