Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 18:28:16 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

Of course Tim would agree. It was the point he was making.

rolls eyes DickHeadxx is just *really* *REALLY* thick.

The problem is, if you are 'keeping' (unnaturally of course) an animal
that is destined to be killied and it's flesh eaten, if it get's ill
and dies the exploiter (of that animal and it's flesh) won't get much
/ any money for it if it dies.

So the exploiter would likely be willing to waste *some* money / time
on it (all the exploited animals have a price / value on their heads
of course so it's not compassion, just 'money') and gives it
antibiotics, those antibiotics will then stay in that creature for
some time and the rules re how much can be left before the animal
*then* killed (?), chopped up and it flesh eaten by us are likely to
be such a time when it's considered to be below some arbitrary level,
eg, not none? Hence *our* antibiotic resistance.

And the exploiters talk about this with no sense of irony (because to
them there is none, it's just a commodity, even though it's often more
intelligent than their 'pet' dog), 'I need to get it well to send it
to the abattoir ...' .

I sort of get the idea of getting a prisoner 'well' before applying
the death sentence as 'the point' is to apply the 'ultimate
punishment' you can apply to a sentient being', taking it's life and
that is most pertinent / relevant when they are full of life (like all
the very young animals killed for their flesh).

If you kill an animal (or person) because they are suffering it's
called 'a mercy killing' when you are doing it for them, not you /
society (and if it your pet they still don't use a bolt gun or gas
before cutting it's throat).

Cheers, T i m

p.s. Another example of DickHeadxx's blinkered focus on animal welfare
(because he likes the taste of animal flesh too much).

'Vegans must be stopped'
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?s...scmts=scwspsdd

I bet he will be first to sign the petition, completely missing the
point as usual and all his standard (strawmen) 'arguments' are in the
comments as well.