Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Ring The Door Bell, Dammit

On 11/06/2021 04:44, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 08:08:17 -0400, Wade Garrett wrote:

Attention Delivery Drivers:

When you deliver a package, ring the damn door bell. Don't just drop it-
or toss it- near the front door and run.

If you don't, it can sit there for hours- or even overnight- offering up
a fat target to porch pirates...or getting soaked in the rain- like
yesterday's delivery by the Amazon van.

Do you get packages that you weren't expecting? I can't remember the last
time that I have. When I order something, I track its delivery progress,
especially on the day of delivery.

My wife and I place orders with Amazon 2-4 times a week, so we're always
tracking multiple deliveries. Maybe we're just used to it.

Same here and I've never had an Amazon driver not ring the bell.