Colin

Default Cheapest source for internal fire doors?

They do but your old doors were already there and don't have glass in them
so, according to the letter of the law(!), with a door closer they will do
(as my 6 panel doors did). Any new doors have to be fire doors (in areas
where bilding regs demand them, eg opening on to escape from a loft
conversion)

So... Existing door at foot of boxed in stair in hallway. Wall between
kitchen and hallway to be removed and so boxed-in stair (and door)will be in
kitchen. I intend to half-hour fireproof boxing-in and I guess, from what
you say, I need to replace the door as well...

Colin