Banister Stairwell

Default Choosing a HOT WATER RECIRCULATOR for QUICK HOT WATER DELIVERY or for HOT WATER ON D'MAND is now a whole lot easier.

wrote in message
Posting the findings / results of extensive research done throughout
the internet. I'm sure that this will be of some use to those
interest.

http://www.redytemp.com/ComparisonChart.pdf

sigh Here we go again!

Since I never received a reply to my query the last time this cheesy device
was hawked on the newsgroup, perhaps the answer will now be forthcoming.

Once again... I really would like to know how long it took the 10 year old
girl to install a dedicated branch circuit with a GFCI receptacle underneath
the sink? More than 10 minutes?