Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default ?B?UmU6IFN0YW5mb3JkIEVwaWRlbWlvbG9naXN0OiBGYXVjae KAmXMg4oCY?=?Q?Credibility_Is_Entirely_Shot=e2=80=99?=

On 10/06/2021 12:05, Frank wrote:
On 6/10/2021 6:23 AM, Buck Fiden wrote:
On 6/9/21 11:43 PM, Davej wrote:
On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 1:18:36 PM UTC-5, Ned wrote:
[...]
Bhattacharya also criticized Fauci for making the €śrookie mistake€ť
of overestimating the COVID fatality rate.

And what was TRUMP predicting? We ended up with 600,000+ dead. TRUMP
said it was just a Democrat HOAX and would disappear by summer.

The Republicans keep chanting a fantasy narrative where Trump was the
hero and Fauci was the villain, but the opposite is closer to the
truth. Fauci was approximately correct in most details and Trump was
ENTIRELY WRONG.

After watching the little prick flip-flop for the last year, I've
concluded Fauci is a fraud.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/video...pseudoscience/

Just read that Fauci said everyone should wear sunscreen this summer so
that the person standing next to them does not get sunburned.

Where's the cite?