Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

On 10/06/2021 05:29, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 09/06/2021 22:44, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 09/06/2021 11:26, Spike wrote:
On 09/06/2021 09:57, T i m wrote:
Â* Spike wrote:

On 08/06/2021 13:59, T i m wrote:
Spike Â* wrote:

On 07/06/2021 19:15, T i m wrote:

Just did a nice pasta meal
(her fave), had a vegan Magnum chock ice for pudding and I'm
about to
start my second beer.

Pasta meals usually involve lots of (cheap) tomatoes - a known
trigger
for arthritic pain.

The Aldi pasta sauce contains tomatoes but I didn't add any
extra in
this instance.

So, you constantly harass me because you are concerned about my
wife's
*choice* to eat such things (because she likes to, even with her
arthritis)

I never mentioned your wife.

Liar. As soon as I mentioned my wife had arthritis previously you
mention the link to tomatoes (or some other troll, they all smell the
same to me).

T i m : "As soon as I mentioned my wife..."

Spike:Â* "I never mentioned your wife"

T i m : "Liar"

Hmmm. I think we can see who is telling porkies here...

ButÂ* now you have dragged her into the discussion, I take it you
lecture
her constantly about her cognitive dissonance concerning tomatoes
and
joint pain. No?

Nope,

That's a pity, as you put yourself forward as an expert on the subject
of CD, but obviously daren't mention the topic at home. Are you
hen-pecked? Perhaps you ought to stamp on that.

T i m is ****ed that his wife won't let him eat meat. He misses
those kebabs he used to munch on but won't dare to say this.

Thats not my understanding of how they operate.

Not sure who's operating.

Tim and his wife.

A while ago I asked what would his wife say if he wanted to eat meat.
In a roundabout way it wasn't something she would entertain.

Didnt see that but I dont read most of the vegan threads.

You sure you arent projecting ?

I have no need on a dietary basis.

I meant being afraid to do what the wife doesnt approve of.

I don't have a wife to disapprove.