Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

Ed wrote

The boundary is crossed if I call you names, or if you call me names,
something a fellow poster seems keen to do to anyone who consumes
meat, or is a vegetarian consuming animal products, and can stand up
and justify their position. I would correctly describe him as a fanatic.

I don't think there's a perfect diet that works for everyone.

Depends on how you define works.

We have to find what works for us.

But that isnt possible lifespan wise.

I *became* a vegan rather than being born into
it so I've been able to tune my diet accordingly.

But wont ever know how successful that
was, even when you are about to die.

I predict within 30 years people in the western
world will have practically stopped eating meat

Not a chance, you watch.

because of the push for sustainability and alternatives developed
that are so similar that nobody will need to eat meat.

Thats bull****. Most dont give a **** about sustainability
and realise that fake meat doesnt fix that anyway.

It'll be become like smoking.

Nope, nothing like.

It's quite rare to see people smoking cigarettes
these days, at least in the city I'm in.

For a different reason. Its much harder to smoke
now and stupidly expensive and only fools dont
realise that it ****s your health severely.

Eating meat is nothing like that. Its much harder
to be a vegan than an omnivore and costs more
too and it doesnt **** your health either.